Health Economics and Outcomes Research Manager, HEOR Manager - Oncopeptides
We are searching a Health Economics and Outcomes Research Manager for Oncopeptides. The company, which is listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange, was founded in Sweden year 2000 and operates globally.
Oncopeptides develops drugs for the treatment of cancer/hematology and is in a very exciting phase of development.
The primary role and responsibilities of this position include the development of health economic and outcomes research (HEOR) strategies and their tactical execution.
As the Health Economics and Outcomes Research Manager you will ensure the successful implementation of HEOR tactics through appropriate research design, project management, analysis, interpretation and dissemination of HEOR evidence and communication of appropriate HEOR key value messages. This role requires that you collaborate cross-functionally with collegues and teams in Clinical Development, Commercial, Regulatory Affairs and other allied functions.
- Support the execution of HEOR studies and projects in alignment with the global HEOR strategy.
- Assess, synthesize, and interpret relevant literature and communicate findings to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide HEOR tactical input into phase II-phase IV clinical trials including research design, appropriate choice of HEOR endpoints, data collection methods, data analysis and interpretation through collaboration with Clinical Development
- Set milestones and manage external vendors and HEOR consultants for timely project deliverables
- Ensure timely execution of HEOR publication strategy, in alignment with the scientific communication strategy to appropriately disseminate the generated HEOR evidence
- University degree in health economics, business, science, or mathematics
- 5 years of experience in HEOR and relevant fields
- Demonstrated expert understanding of methods and tools including but not limited to: health economics, cost-effectiveness / budget impact modelling, prospective and retrospective data analyses, patient reported outcomes measures, real world evidence studies
- Ability to work successfully and cooperatively with collegues across multiple cultures and time-zones
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize time, resources and manage multiple projects involving complex processes, competing deadlines and rapidly shifting priorities in a compliant manner
- You are an excellent verbal and written communicator in both Swedish and English.
Welcome to apply through: www.haegercarlsson.com