We are now looking for a Commercial Lead Sweden/Finland for BioCryst Pharmaceuticals. BioCryst Pharmaceuticals discovers novel, oral, small-molecule medicines that treat rare diseases in which significant unmet medical needs exist and an enzyme plays a key role in the biological pathway of the disease.
As Commercial lead for Sweden and Finland, you will have the opportunity to lead the development of BioCryst business (marketing, sales and market access) in these countries and be responsible for the development of the commercial strategy and programmes that support the successful commercialisation of BioCryst products. The first product to launched in the Nordics is Orladeyo™ (beroltralstat) for the treatment of herediatery angioedema (HAE). The commercial lead will be instrumental in establishing BioCryst in the Nordics as well as in the planning and execution of the launch of Orladeyo™ and other future products.
- Member of the regional UK and Nordics leadership team, taking key leadership role for BioCryst business in relevant local Nordic markets.
- Development and execution of local marketing and account plans as well as material to support the launch of Orladeyo™ and ensuring co-ordination and close collaboration with local medical and cross functional team.
- Manage the local key account and marketing strategy and implementation/execution.
- Work with team locally and regionally to ensure the full requirements of the role are met and sales targets achieved.
- Lead local market access efforts to ensure broad access and uptake of Orladeyo™ across Nordic countries and within relevant key centers.
- Development and management of KOL relationships to actively develop business opportunities.
- Experience of working successfully in a senior commercial position (preferably in the rare/orphan or specialty disease space) with people leadership. Ability to manage multiple projects and maintain timelines.
- Broad understanding and experience in sales and key account management and reporting.
- Ability to understand, collaborate and enjoy working in a diverse global team-based organization.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills is essential.
- A motivated professional with a “can do” attitude willing to work in a fast-paced, high accountability, small company environment, able to achieve measurable results in a given timeline.
- Ability to travel for general business and visit treatment centers in the Country / Region.
Welcome with your application www.haegercarlsson.com
Questions answered by Rolf Carlsson, +46(0)70-316 12 68, email@example.com
or Sara Carlsson +46(0)73 – 514 38 62, firstname.lastname@example.org