We are searching a Global Medical Information Manager for Oncopeptides. The company, which is listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange, was founded in Sweden year 2000 and operates globally. Oncopeptides develops drugs for the treatment of cancer/hematology and is in a very exciting phase of development.
As Medical Information Manager you will leverage therapeutic and product knowledge of Oncopeptides oncology products to optimize internal and external customer communications.
You will build and lead the Global and EU Medical Information (MI) service in close collaboration with Regional/Country Medical Information Leads and the Medical Information Call Center.
This is a role for you who want to work in a fast growing and dynamic company that is dedicated to make a big difference for the patient.
- Work in a mixed model for EU, US and Global MI.
- Contribute to and / or lead the development, review and maintenance of Medical Affairs scientific materials (at times including US assets), in collaboration with Medical Affairs colleagues.
- Development of custom responses to escalated inquiries received from the call Center or directly via an HCP in collaboration with a cross-functional team. Documentation of all information according to Oncopeptides and regulatory guidelines.
- Oversee and provide direction to the Medical Information Call Center and be the point of contact for content related questions and provide oversight for medical inquiry fulfilment process.
- Ensure materials are scientifically accurate, revise/update existing medical information documents e.g. Standard Response Documents (SRD).
- Develop / maintain current and in-depth knowledge of pathophysiology, pharmacotherapy, and clinical outcomes associated with assigned Oncopeptides products and disease states.
- A degree in life sciences and healthcare (or clinically relevant degree). PharmD, PhD or MSc is preferable.
- 3-5 years of experience in medical writing, medical information/drug information.
- Experience leading medical information or medical communications for a product launch.
- Thorough knowledge of the regulatory and compliance requirements/limitations applicable to medical information.
- Management and experience with various platforms including Veeva Vault MedComms, Veeva Vault Promomats, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve aligned objectives in a matrixed environment.
- Team player in a multidisciplinary, cross-cultural environment, high level of flexibility. Strong skills in project planning, courageous/challenging decision-making, problem-solving.
- You are an excellent verbal and written communicator in both Swedish and English.
Welcome to apply through: www.haegercarlsson.com