On behalf of a global biotechnology company that invests in scientific innovation to create transformative medicines for patients with serious and life-threatening diseases we are recruiting a Nordic Country Manager. The Country Manager will lead the organization and commercial operations in the Nordics to achieve business objectives for marketed products and launch multiple new innovative medicines. As Country Manager you will be responsible for managing the P&L, securing market access for new and marketed medicines as well as future therapeutic areas. In order to be successful you will have an ability to thrive in an environment of rapid change, work effectively within cross-functional teams, will be highly innovative and creative and have a passion for science-based brands that can dramatically improve patients lives. The company´s Nordic head office is located in central Stockholm.
- Lead the affiliate in the Nordics with overall responsibility for local business planning, cross-functional leadership, and direct management of the commercial organization including sales, marketing, and market access.
- Drive revenue growth for the franchise and manage overall country P&L.
- Create and maintain trust-based relationships with patient advocacy groups, HCPs, policymakers, payors, industry associations and regulators at senior levels to advance business priorities.
- Lead development and implementation of local launch plans for label extensions and new medicines in line global strategy.
- Develop and implement local reimbursement strategy; lead pricing negotiations with local payors.
- Lead the development and implementation of the Country Government Affairs plan in partnership with Regional/Local Government Affairs Lead.
- Contribute to the organization’s overall strategy and provide timely input to senior management on opportunities, challenges, and risks in the policy environment, and adjust country plans as needed.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Relevant academic degree.
- Experience providing excellent leadership in leading and growing successful commercial and cross-functional teams in a global, matrix organization.
- Experience with building and maintaining strong relationships with government stakeholders, payors, policymakers, agencies and patient associations, i.e. complex reimbursement processes and discussions.
- Experience with successful commercial launches.
- Experience with rare diseases and high value medicine, in biotech industry sector.
- Innovative and flexible approach – thrive to find solutions outside the box.
- Not accepting the status quo, working with a sense of urgency to deliver results.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - fluent in verbal and written English.
Welcome to apply through: www.haegercarlsson.com