Key Account Manager to TSS - international sales to global pharmaceutical companies
Sales – Stockholm
Do you want to deliver sustainable world-class solutions to the life science industry? Do you enjoy building long-term customer relationships, making a difference and having fun at the same time?
If the answer is yes come work with us!
At TSS we offer an expansive corporate culture with competent, ambitious and fun employees. With engaging leadership and a team that shares the vision of ensuring safe medicines for every patient, our foundation is strong and we’re growing fast.
Quality data scores the goals for our customers in their distrubution of life-saving medicines. But fear not, we don’t rely on dusty, old statistics. It’s all about live data: freshly squeezed data juice, tailor-made for every client. We are looking for a global Key Account Manager who is passionate about helping our clients save millions of dollars and thousand of tonnes of CO2 in their supply chain. Join us in deliviering software solutions that cut costs and boost sustainability initiatives for the life science industry.
As Key Account Manager you will:
- Build and maintain relationships and sales with some of our biggest customers.
- Map decision makers and key managers for the purpose of developing business with existing customers.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of the customer’s strategy, goals and needs.
- Advise on supply chain issues while assisting with strategic solutions.
- Report to the Chief Revenue Officer.
Desired experience and skills:
- Relevant academic degree, preferably in economics or technology.
- Experience working with technical solutions as Key Account Manager in an international environment.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of challenges and opportunities in supply chains.
- The ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships.
- Verbal and written communication and presentation skills in Swedish and English.
- You should be a solution-oriented and structured individual with a good administrative capacity.
Think your network might find value in this post? Give it a share!
Please apply through www.haegercarlsson.com
For more information please contact:
Rolf Carlsson +46(0)70-316 12 68, email@example.com or
Anna Wikman +46(0)73-539 33 87, firstname.lastname@example.org