On behalf of Karo Pharma we are looking for a Head of Medical Affairs & Clinical Operations. Karo Pharma is a global company which delivers smart choices for everyday healthcare. They own and commercialize branded, original over-the-counter products and prescription medicines.
The company’s products are available in more than 60 countries, with Europe and the Nordic region as their core markets.
As Head of Medical affairs & Clinical Operations, you are responsible for the medical affair’s daily operations as well as projects, strategies and opportunities of products from a medical point of view. You are also responsible and line manager for employees in the Medical Affairs department.
The position is a headquarter position and is part of the Scientific Affairs Management team and Karo Extended management team.
Karo Pharma is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and listed on Nasdaq Stockholm Mid Cap.
- Head of Medical Affairs & Clinical operations and line manager.
- Clinical Overviews for medicinal products and Clinical Evaluations of Medical Devices including strategy/claims substantiation, as well as ensuring data and documentation compliance.
- Take lead on internal cross-functional projects and meetings and ensure high competence and knowledge sharing to accelerate the product opportunities in the cross-functional brand teams.
- Identify opportunities as well as executing on portfolio opportunities, including, but not limited to geo-expansion of current product, OTC switches, extension of indication, driving initiatives to impact recommendation lists and therapeutical guidelines.
- Ensure medical insights are provided to cross-functional groups and scientific advice is communicated in Global Brand teams as well as execution in local market.
- Support brand/marketing teams in product positioning.
- Planning, conduct and reporting of clinical studies for medical devices.
- Vendor management of local resources as well as CROs and medical writers.
- Lead the commercial compliance work and processes.
- Budget responsibility for Medical Affairs.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Academic degree in life science, MSc in Pharmacy, or MD degree
- +10 years experience in medical affairs or similar positions.
- You have a proven track record of leadership and of working both independently and in teams.
- You are passionate about commercialization of science.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- You have excellent communication skills both in verbal and written Swedish and English.
Welcome to apply through www.haegercarlsson.com
Questions are answered by:
Gunilla Haeger +46(0)704 – 619 387, firstname.lastname@example.org or
Anna Wikman +46(0)735 - 393 387, email@example.com