We are looking for a Medical Advisor, Cardiology to Bayer Scandinavia, focus on Sweden, to join the Medical affairs team.
Bayer is a global company with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. The Pharmaceuticals Division focuses on prescription products, for cardiology and women’s healthcare, and on specialty therapeutics in the areas of oncology, hematology and ophthalmology. As an innovation company, it sets trends in research intensive areas. Bayer’s products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
As Medical Advisor Cardiology you have a unique opportunity to become part of a cross-functional operating Scandinavian team. The position will be reporting to the Medical Director Scandinavia.
Bayer cardiology is currently preparing for the launch of new innovative treatment options within cardiology. The role of the Medical Advisor is to contribute to the development of medical strategy and to provide expert medical input into brand strategies and medical guidance in the cardiology team. In addition, the Medical Advisor will act as the company contact person and representative regarding the medical/scientific aspects of the cardiovascular products for the scientific community.
- Act as member of the multidisciplinary brand team
- Help guiding the strategic direction in cardiology
- Approve promotional materials
- Dialog with key opinion leaders, as well as regional and global functions
- Answer medical questions concerning therapy area and products
- Train sales force representatives regarding medical aspects
- Leading scientific advisory boards
- Provide medical support to global and local clinical project teams
- Provide medical support to local Clinical Operations Teams
- MD with a specialty in cardiology or with a minimum of 2 years clinical experience in cardiology.
- PhD degree is a merit as well as previous experience from the pharmaceutical industry
- Extensive experience of clinical research and development
- Strong team player, models collaboration across the organization
- You have strong understanding and ability to work effectively in complex organizations.
- You are an excellent communicator orally and in writing in English and Swedish, Norwegian, or Danish languages.
The role can be based either in Copenhagen, Oslo or Stockholm, but will focus on the Swedish market.
Welcome to apply through www.haegercarlsson.com
Frågor besvaras av:
Gunilla Haeger, +46(0)704 – 619 387, email@example.com
Anna Wikman, +46(0)73-539 33 87, firstname.lastname@example.org