Senior Medical Advisor, Ophtalmology - Bayer Scandinavia
We are looking for a Senior Medical Advisor within Ophtalmology, part of the Medical Affairs Team for Bayer Scandinavia.
Bayer is a global company with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. The Pharmaceuticals Division focuses on prescription products, for cardiology and women’s healthcare, and on specialty therapeutics in the areas of ophthalmology, oncology and hematology. As an innovation company, Bayer sets trends in research intensive areas. The company’s products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
As Sr Medical Advisor Ophtalmology you have a unique opportunity to further build Bayer’s strong scientific foundation, bridge to clinical experience and insights, and by contributing to lead team operations across all Scandinavian countries in a dynamic and cross functionally operating organization.
- Contribute and secure that patients in need with eye diseases and their caregivers, have access to the best treatment.
- Develop and implement, the global strategic direction in Ophthalmology.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with key opinion leaders and centers of excellence in Ophthalmology Scandinavia and globally.
- Involvement within scientific advisory boards, scientific events, and social media scientific activities.
- Provide medical expertise to team and ensure successful medical launch preparedness.
- Secure Medical Affairs input to Clinical Operations Teams.
- Answer medical questions concerning therapy area and products.
- MD preferably with a PhD, specialized in Ophthalmology.
- Solid clinical experience in Ophthalmology.
- Experience of R&D within Ophthalmology.
- Excellent interpersonal, decision making and issue resolution skills are expected.
- You have strong understanding and ability to work effectively in complex organization.
- You are well organized, flexible and in possession of an inquiring mind.
- You are a strong team player.
- You are an excellent communicator orally and in writing in English and Swedish, Norwegian or Danish languages.
The role can be based either in Stockholm, Copenhagen or Oslo.
Welcome to apply through www.haegercarlsson.com
Questions are answered by:
Gunilla Haeger +46(0)704 – 619 387, email@example.com or
Anna Wikman +46(0)73-539 33 87, firstname.lastname@example.org