European Head of Market Access, Orifarm
On behalf of Orifarm, we are recruiting a European Head of Market Access. Orifarm is integrating and building up new business and expanding in new selected European Markets. This is a new and exciting opportunity and a chance to be part of building up and developing a solid promotional Rx business in addition to the existing generics business.
As the European Head of Market Access, your responsibility will be securing target reimbursement and market access for Orifarm Healthcare products. In addition, you demonstrate a deep understanding of the regional or local political environments, healthcare structures and regulations. You apply the knowledge when devising relevant initiatives that provide a sustainable competitive advantage. You will lead the market access function and the activities, including strategy, planning, execution, and associated resource allocation.
As European Head of Market Access, you will report to VP Commercial Gx and Promotional Rx.
- Build and maintain Value Dossier.
- Prepare reimbursement applications and manage correspondence and implementation.
- Pricing Strategy: Develop innovative pricing and payment schemes
- Lead negotiations with Health Authorities.
- Drive/support local Market Access incl. Formulary Inclusion support.
- Patient Pathway analysis & design (Registry data).
- External affairs: Establish and maintain a strategic network of externa key stakeholders.
- Leadership: Lead and develop the Market Access team and function. Create Market Access plans. Collaborate with key internal partners to ensure alignment between the Medical, Market Access and Commercial teams.
Professional competencies and experience
- Extensive international experience within Pharmaceutical Business (10y+).
- Extensive experience in Nordic (European) market access i.e. practical application of HEOR, pricing, “Real-World Evidence” and registry data (5+ years).
- Ideally, experience from a non-Nordic market (DE/UK/NL/BE/CEE).
- Experience in building value dossiers (demonstrate hands-on involvement).
- Understanding of public affairs (demonstrate hands-on involvement).
- Understanding of patient pathway analysis.
- Analytical mindset.
- Business acumen.
- Adaptable and willingness to “Learn of the fly”.
- Strong ability to collaborate, build trust and relationships internally and externally.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Strong eye for business and strategic mentality.
Please apply through www.haegercarlsson.com
For more information please contact:
Anna Emterling +46(0)76-313 0137, firstname.lastname@example.org
Rolf Carlsson +46(0)70-316 1268, email@example.com