We are recruiting a Director of Sales, Diagnostics for Qlucore, a leading provider of intuitive bioinformatics software for research and for precision and companion diagnostics. Qlucore’s mission is to make it easier to analyze the huge amounts of complex data that are generated by innovations in the fields of genomics and proteomics. This is done by providing powerful visualization-based bioinformatics data analysis tools for research and precision diagnostics.
In this strategically important position, you will be responsible for establishing market presence and grow international sales of Qlucore’s innovative technology. You will lead the Diagnostics sales team, be part of Sales & Marketing and report to the President of Qlucore.
You will work in a highly interactive and dynamic environment with world-class software developers, as well as external leading stakeholders in academia, healthcare and the industry.
We believe that you have a proven track record of building international sales of advanced products with high technology content, preferably in the diagnostics and/or cancer field. The ideal candidate has experience of working with software, assays, panels and /or platforms and has an established international network within laboratories, university hospitals or pharmaceutical companies. You have a lot of energy and great drive and thrive in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation. We believe that your passion is to break new ground and build sales and presence on the market.
- To establish market presence and grow international sales of Qlucore’s diagnostics product line. The markets in Europe and North America will have the highest priority.
- To maintain and develop the relation with Qlucore’s existing partners and customers.
- To lead the Diagnostic sales team and build the organization as the company grows.
- To interact with international KOLs and decision makers in university hospitals, laboratories, pharmaceutical companies and with other potential partners and customers.
- A proven track record of building international sales of advanced products with high technology content.
- Experience of working within the diagnostics and/or cancer field.
- Experience of building network and interacting with international KOLs and decision makers.
- Work experience within the European and North American markets.
- Experience of working with software, assays, panels and/or platforms.
- Experience of working as line manager, good leadership skills.
- Solid software and computer skills or well above average computer knowledge
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English, written and oral communication.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Science or Engineering or other relevant education.