We are now recruiting a NGS Field Application Scientist Nordics to Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT).
This is thrilling opportunity for an ambitious and customer-oriented individual to join a young, international biotechnology company that offers an open-minded and dynamic environment.
As NGS Field Application Scientist Nordics, you will be providing technical field support for IDT’s NGS customers, including experimental design and troubleshooting. By bringing your deep knowledge and hands-on experience in NGS (next-generation sequencing) together with your excellent problem-solving skills and desire to provide top-notch technical support, you will be the key to IDT’s continuous and successful penetration and NGS sales growth in the Nordics.
In this role you become a part of the talented European NGS Sales team, report to the Director of NGS Sales in EMEA and cover the Nordic countries. You are working remotely in the field and from your home-based office.
IDT develops, manufactures, and markets custom nucleic acid products for the life sciences industry and develops proprietary, cutting-edge technologies for genomics applications such as NGS, CRISPR and qPCR. Through its GMP services, IDT manufactures products used in diagnostic tests for many forms of cancer and most inherited and infectious diseases. IDT is widely recognized as the industry leader in custom nucleic acid manufacture and has its headquarters in Coralville, Iowa, USA. IDT's European office is located in Leuven, close to Brussels, in Belgium.
- Provide technical field support for IDT’s NGS customers, including experimental design and troubleshooting
- Represent IDT’s products to molecular biology community at large, including presentations of established technologies at industry trade shows
- Collaborate with Product Management, Applications Support, Customer Care and Sales to identify key customer requirements for future product development efforts
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales to ensure the value of the NGS product line is communicated clearly and effectively to customers
- Maintain strong working relationships within Research, Manufacturing, Marketing, Product Management and Product Development, Customer Support and Sales
- Provide support on new emerging NGS applications in which xGen products may be employed
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in the NGS field via literature and personal communications
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the Integrated DNA Technologies Core Values
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Travel requirement is around 50% including overnight stays
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree (in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Biology, Chemistry, Bioinformatics) or equivalent experience with demonstrated performance required
- Master’s degree or PhD (in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Biology, Chemistry, Bioinformatics) preferred
- Minimum of five years of experimental design and troubleshooting required
- Expert background in NGS (next-generation sequencing) bench techniques (library prep and enrichment) required
- Previous hands-on experience with qPCR and NGS technologies required
- Extremely curious to learn more applications and techniques in NGS workflows
- Ability to cultivate and maintain cross functional relationships within a larger organization
- Self-motivated and driven with a customer-oriented personality
- High Customer Satisfaction Level Drive with problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Superior communication skills, both oral and written
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both oral and written
Please apply through www.haegercarlsson.com
For more information please contact:
Anna Emterling +46(0)76-313 0137, firstname.lastname@example.org