On behalf of a European pharmaceutical company focused on the individual needs and treatments of patients suffering from rare or special diseases, we are recruiting a Managing Director Nordic Countries (MD).
The MD will lead the organization and commercial operations in the Nordics to achieve business objectives for marketed products and prepare the launch of new innovative medicines.
As MD you will be responsible for managing the P&L, forecast, securing market access for new and marketed medicines as well as future therapeutic areas. In order to be successful, you will have the ability to thrive in an environment of rapid change, work effectively, will be highly innovative and creative, and have a passion for science-based brands that can dramatically improve patients´ lives.
- Lead and direct the team in the Nordic Countries.
- Represent the company in all aspects before authorities and hold accountabilities for all legal aspects of the company and responsibility for payroll, annual financial statement and tax.
- Maximize the potential of the current product portfolio in the Nordics and assess the potential for the company’s new products as well as in-license opportunities and then develop, implement and monitor go-to-market strategies.
- Secure market access for new and marketed medicines.
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the territory.
- Prepare and deliver annual budgeted performance within the Nordic Countries
- Provide analysis of the respective field and competition as part of the development of marketing strategy.
- Define and implement policies and performance standards throughout the Nordic organization.
- Manage all the company’s relevant external partners and distributors.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Relevant academic degree.
- Minimum of 10 years experience from leading roles within pharmaceutical industry preferably from more than one country.
- Experience with rare diseases and high-value medicine is merit.
- Experience with successful commercial launches.
- Experience in Market Access/Governmental Affairs.
- Innovative and flexible approach – thrive to find solutions outside the box.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - fluent in verbal and written English and one Nordic language.
Welcome to apply via www.haegercarlsson.com
Questions are answered by
Rolf Carlsson 070-316 1268, email@example.com or
Anna Wikman 073-539 33 87, firstname.lastname@example.org