Chief Development Officer – Spago Nanomedical, Lund
Product Development · South Sweden
We are looking for a Chief Development Officer for Spago Nanomedical, a Swedish nanomedicine company in clinical development phase, developing products for diagnostics and treatment of life-threatening diseases. Spago Nanomedical’s operations are based on a patented material for the design of functional nanoparticles for physiological targeting to tumors, enabling higher precision in tumor diagnostics and therapy.
As Chief Development Officer you will be responsible for the development of Spago Nanomedical´s product candidates, including regulatory preclinical studies, clinical trials, logistics, quality, and production. Spago Nanomedical has long-term ambitions to become a leading company in the development of nanomedicine and the right candidate will have the opportunity to influence that exciting journey. You will lead the development group of currently 4 persons, be part of the management team and report directly to the CEO. Spago Nanomedical is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market and is headquartered in Lund.
- Lead the project development in regulatory phase.
- Contribute to strategic planning, positioning, conduct, and reporting of company projects.
- Line management of Development group, currently 4 persons.
- Establish agreements with and oversee/manage external service providers for production, preclinical- and clinical studies.
- Provide oversight, review, and contribution to documents, reports, and publications.
- Contribute to establishment of network of KOLs and strategic advisors.
- Support in partnering/out-licensing activities.
- Presentations at scientific conferences and investor events.
- Lead interactions with regulatory authorities.
- Life Science degree at PhD or MD-level.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry, including line management responsibility.
- Experience in project strategy development, accounting for all parts in the development phase, understanding of the broader business, clinical, regulatory and strategic aspects of pharmaceutical development.
- Be comfortable and take leadership in the multidisciplinary and dynamic environment of a small, growing public company, with a positive ‘hands on’ approach to getting things done.
- Significant experience with management of external service providers (CROs, CMOs, etc.), from contract development to delivery/reporting.
- Experience of clinical trials set-up and management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English, written and oral communication.
Welcome to apply via www.haegercarlsson.com