Real World Evidence Analyst, Nordics - Biopharmaceutical company in Stockholm
Marketing – Sverige
We are looking for a Real World Evidence Analyst with experience in statistics/data science to one of the fastest growing global pharmaceutical companies in the market. As a statistician/data scientist in the RWE team you will be part of a new and growing function within the company, offering you the opportunity to play an important role in a dynamic environment. The company has its Nordic headquarters in Kista with around 100 employees in the Nordic region. The company's focus areas are hematology, oncology, inflammation and immunology. The company already has well-established and effective drugs on the market as well as a highly competitive pipeline with several important launches in the coming years.
- Active participation in multiple analytics Projects.
- Develop project and analysis plans based on clinical or business needs.
- Interpret data analysis results from a clinical or business perspective.
- Author protocols, reports and other study documents, focusing on quality.
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders to meet projects checkpoints and to achieve set goals.
- Hold presentations regarding data and results.
Experience and knowledge:
•Master´s degree, or equivalent experience in Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Statistics, Data Science or related field. PhD is an advantage.
• Ability to handle numerous complex relationships simultaneously.
• Preferable experience with HEOR and prediction models.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, in English.
Welcome with your application via www.haegercarlsson.com. Questions answered by Gunilla Haeger 070-461 93 87, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Frida Tone 070-775 81 81, email@example.com