Sales Manager Nordics, Integrated DNA Technologies, Sweden
We are now looking for a Sales Manager Nordics to Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT). This is an exciting opportunity to join a young, international biotechnology company that offers an open-minded and dynamic environment.
As part of the Nordic Sales team, you will be responsible for driving the sales activities throughout the territory covering the Stockholm/Uppsala area in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Iceland.
IDT develops, manufactures, and markets custom nucleic acid products for the life sciences industry and develops proprietary, cutting-edge technologies for genomics applications such as NGS, CRISPR and qPCR. The company is widely recognized as the industry leader in custom nucleic acid manufacture, serving over 130,000 life sciences researchers in more than 100 countries and produce more than 90,000 nucleic acids daily.
By bringing your sales experience from the Nordic Life Science industry, solid knowledge in molecular biology, interpersonal skills, and can-do attitude, you will contribute to IDT's success and revenue growth. As Sales Manager Nordics, you will be working remotely in the field and from your home-based office and report to the Territory Sales Manager DACH & Nordics. IDT's European office is located in Leuven, close to Brussels, in Belgium.
- Develop and manage assigned accounts strategically to deliver solutions and drive revenue growth.
- Research and understand territory growth opportunities for developing an effective business plan and sales strategy.
- Maintain and develop strategic partnerships with key customers and leverage internal resources, when necessary, to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Develop the client relationship by understanding both short-term and long-term needs/goals for optimal positioning of IDT’s products and services.
- Schedule sales calls and travel itinerary to address customer needs and execute sales strategies through timely follow up, including detailed notes captured through CRM.
- Build in-depth knowledge of CRM and funnel management tools and apply these skills consistently to forecast business, manage customer opportunities, build opportunity pipeline, and make business decisions. Maintain records and communications with customer base through CRM tool.
- Communicate with internal sales/customer support service on all customer-related business.
- Build sales rapport and business acumen with all customers.
- Prospect new accounts and prepare information for all sales calls to secure new customers.
- Educate and provide customers with current product sales information.
- Research and evaluate competitor’s products for internal communications and effective product positioning for a successful sale.
- Participate in exhibitions where assigned and provide quantitative and qualitative feedback on assigned exhibitions.
- Maintain regular and informative communications with all other team members, including cross-functional collaboration with Product Managers, Application Scientists, Inside Sales, etc.
- Actively participate in introduction for new product launches.
- Participate in training and ongoing staff meetings at Integrated DNA Technologies facility in Leuven, Belgium and/or Coralville, IA, USA or other locations.
Qualifications & Skills
- Master’s degree in a Life Science field like Biology, Genetics, Biochemistry, Biotechnology.
- Experience in the Scandinavian Life Science market, preferably in a customer-oriented and/or sales role. Solution selling experience is a big plus!
- Fluency in Swedish and English is required; Finnish and/or Norwegian is a plus.
- Prospecting, territory management, negotiation and closing skills.
Please apply through www.haegercarlsson.com
For more information please contact:
Anna Emterling +46(0)76-313 0137, email@example.com