Nordic Product Manager, Hospital Pharma products, based in Sweden
On behalf of a successful healthcare company, we are searching for a Nordic Product Manager based in Sweden. This is a dynamic and multifaceted opportunity where you will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing activities within prioritized therapy areas throughout the Nordic region. You will lead the Nordic brand team, support the country teams and work in close collaboration with both the global Medical Affairs, Marketing and the Nordic management team. Through your combined strategic/operational work approach, you will continuously target hospitals and clinicians/specialists in several therapy areas. This is a stimulating role for an outgoing and creative professional who thrives in high-level KOL interactions and enjoys preparation of high-quality communication tools & materials with a patient/disease focus.
The company is research-based, with an ongoing R&D program that focuses on improving the lives of patients. It has its global Headquarter in Denmark with subsidiaries in the Nordics, Germany, UK, China and US and its products are marketed in more than 80 countries across the world.
- Develop, implement and execute strategic and operational Nordic marketing activities/plans within the prioritized therapy areas.
- Interact with KOL’s in the Nordic region and, as part of this, develop ideal communication tools & materials.
- Contribute to the Annual Business Planning process.
- Support the Country teams with brand solutions:
- by preparing high quality, patient/disease focused communication activities, resources, and tools.
- by aligning brand solutions with strategy and adoption of global materials or by local development.
- Monitor brand performance and marketing effectiveness through data sources and take appropriate action in collaboration with the Nordic Management Team.
- Monitor and manage the Nordic marketing budget.
- Ensure marketing projects are delivered according to the operational plan.
- Ensure the company acts within Code of Conduct in all Nordic countries.
Qualifications & Skills
- MSc or BSc degree, either scientific or commercial.
- Experience of similar, preferable Nordic, marketing role within the Pharma industry.
- Proven track-record within pharmaceutical marketing towards hospitals.
- Demonstrated commercial acumen.
- Outspoken and customer driven.
- Solution-oriented team-player with a strong drive.
- Strong sense of accountability.
- Strong communicator. Experience from Medical Affairs and/or Sales is an advantage.
- Language skills:
- fluent in both verbal and writing English at negotiation level.
- native in a Scandinavian language.
- Driver’s license.
- Willingness to travel 30 - 60 days a year, primarily within the Nordic Region, but also outside.
For more information please contact:
Anna Emterling +46(0)76-313 0137, firstname.lastname@example.org
Rolf Carlsson +46(0)70-316 1268, email@example.com
Welcome to apply through www.haegercarlsson.com