We are recruiting a Key Account Manager/Project Manager for Smartfish, an exciting and expanding company in the field of evidence-based nutrition solutions addressing health issues and recovery. In this exciting role you will be an important and driving force for implementing Smartfish’s partnering strategy in medical nutrition. Working with BBraun, one of the company's largest and most important customers, will be one of your key priorities. You will be a member of Smartfish’s commercial team and report to the Commercial Director. As Key Account Manager you have the responsibility for reaching the account’s targets sales execution, product portfolio and market intelligence. Your work will contribute to rapid global expansion and profitable growth. As Project Manager you will manage selected cross-functional projects related to the Key Account and other company wide projects through their life-cycle. The position is based in Lund, Sweden but will involve international travel.
We are looking for a candidate with a proven track record from a Key Account Management position. Track record from managing complex projects is a requirement. Your background and experience lie within life science or nutrition with interactions with large, complex organizations. We believe that you are a person with great drive, leadership skills and who thrives in an agile and high performing organization.
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with high volume clients, like BBraun, to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives.
- Establish, prepare and lead intercompany and cross functional meetings.
- Serve as contact point for key customers and internal teams.
- Resolve customers' complaints in an effective and respectful way.
- Gather, report and communicate customers' feedback on service, technology and product delivery.
- Measure, track and analyze key account metrics.
- Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices.
- Relevant University degree.
- 3-10 years work experience in Key Account Management and Project Management positions.
- Experience from working within or with complex organizations, preferably from the life science or nutrition industry.
- Fluency in and experience from working in English. Working or studying abroad is a merit.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Aptitude in networking and building relationships.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines.
- Problem-solving and negotiation aptitude.
- Our ideal candidate is able to identify customer needs and is passionate about exceeding client expectations.
Please apply at www.haegercarlsson.com
For more information, please contact Håkan Petersson +46 (0)70 – 632 00 43, firstname.lastname@example.org