We are now looking for yet another Clinical Study Physician for Oncopeptides. The company, which is listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange, was founded in Sweden year 2000 and operates globally. Oncopeptides develops drugs for the treatment of cancer/hematology and is in a very exciting phase of development.
As Clinical Study Physician (CSP) you will help drive effective and quality execution of the clinical program at Oncopeptides. In this role, the CSP works closely with the Global Clinical Lead (GCL) to set the medical oversight strategy for Oncopeptides clinical program.
This is a role for you who want to work at a fast-growing and dynamic company that is dedicated to make a big difference for the patient.
- Support Global Clinical Lead in providing strategic medical, clinical, and regulatory expertise to the clinical team.
- Medical oversight in selected clinical studies.
- Support Clinical Operation Directors (CODs) to ensure clinical program delivery as per overall plan to quality, cost, and timeline.
- Supervise and educate the medical monitors and other staff at the CRO's, and actively communicate with them, pharmacovigilance staff and investigators as needed.
- Ensure (through oversight and quality control procedures) studies are carried out according to the study protocol, SOPs and ICH/GCP and local regulations.
- Provide medical expertise in reviewing (and if required authoring) various clinical study-related documents.
- Participate in and lead certain parts of Oncopeptides Investigators meetings.
- You are a Medical Doctor, preferably a hematologist, or an oncologist. PhD is a merit but not required.
- You have 5 years of experience in an industry/CRO clinical operations setting.
- You have a proven track record of working independently and in teams.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- You have excellent communication skills both in verbal and written English (and Swedish).
As Clinical Study Physician you will report to the Global Clinical Lead.