We are now looking for yet another Clinical Scientist to Oncopeptides. The company, which is listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange, was founded in Sweden year 2000 and operates globally. Oncopeptides develops drugs for the treatment of cancer/hematology and is in a very exciting phase of development.
As a Clinical Scientist you will provide guidance and expertise to the broader project teams. The Clinical Scientist will help drive effective clinical development and quality operational execution of the clinical development plan.
The Clinical Scientist, works in close collaboration with the Study Physician (SP), and will perform functions that require a degree of clinical judgment; however, the SP will retain ultimate accountability for the medical decisions.
- In close collaboration with the SP provide medical/scientific oversight and assist in the operational execution of clinical studies to ensure an effective conduct
- Liaise with the CRO medical monitors
- Be a key member of the relevant cross-functional study teams
- Participate in analyzing and interpreting data from clinical studies
- Evaluate scientific information and new ideas to assist in identifying new research opportunities
- Support the SP in responding to requests from Investigators, Regulatory Authorities or Ethics Committees
- Work closely with Investigators and other site personnel, in partnership with other Development functions, such as Clinical Operations and Pharmacovigilance, and CROs, in order to facilitate the efficient startup
- Relevant university degree e.g. MD, PhD, MSc Pharm/Biol/Mol Biol/Med Sci, or similar
- Oncology/hematology clinical research experience as follows:
- 5 years or more in an industry clinical research setting
- Experience in protocol development, study conduct and data review
- Proven track record of working independently and experience in the clinical issues typically seen in oncology/hematology clinical studies with sound clinical decision making
- Current GCP training
- You are an excellent verbal and written communicator in both Swedish and English
Welcome to apply through: www.haegercarlsson.com
Questions are answered by Gunilla Haeger +46 (0)70 – 461 93 87, firstname.lastname@example.org or
Anna Wikman +46(0)73-539 33 87, email@example.com