Gradientech (publ) is expanding the management team with a business driven and experienced Chief Commercial Officer to head the market introduction and commercial journey of QuickMIC®. The company has developed an ultra-rapid diagnostic system for determining antibiotic susceptibility of sepsis samples and thus has a unique opportunity to address a major global health - and societal problem. Gradientech is about to complete the development of its IVD system for antibiotic susceptibility testing and is planning for market introduction in 2021. With a global perspective on market opportunities, you will head the commercial strategy and business development work, as well as the initial commercial team. You will negotiate and drive relationships with partners and other stakeholders. You will also build a commercialization infrastructure to drive market adoption of the company’s product and be responsible for revenue growth within the organization. The company is based in Uppsala, Sweden and you will report directly to the CEO.
• Lead a commercial team of one marketing manager and one product manager.
• Lead the market introduction and commercial work related to the company’s IVD product.
• Lead sales channels to meet and exceed revenue targets.
• Develop and manage key relationships with commercial partners including contract negotiations.
• Attend strategic customer meetings and international conferences.
• Be a member of the company's management team.
• Contribute to the strategic work and development of long-term plans for the company's growth and development.
• Maintain and increase market knowledge of trends, customer behavior, competitors, and market dynamics.
Experience and characteristics
• Strong leadership skills and a teamplayer.
• Extensive experience working with IVD or MedTech products in a commercial setting.
• Knowledge within the field of clinical microbiology.
• International experience in product launch, partner strategies and negotiations.
• You are experienced in business development, working with external partners and multifaceted projects.
• Strong and demonstrated strategic skills, as well as ability to be operational and hands-on.
• You will need analytical skills for strategic and operational tasks.
• Relevant educational background.
• You are a good communicator in both written and oral English. The knowledge of any Nordic language is a plus.
Welcome to apply via www.haegercarlsson.com